Valentine’s Day smoothie!
Makes 2 servings and total time is 10 minutes to prepare and clean up. Enjoyment time lasts the entire day.
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 to 3 tablespoons honey or to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.
- For an added treat put a dollop of whipped cream on top.
Other fun idea’s to last the entire day.
- Pancakes shaped like hearts
- Toast cut into heart shapes with a cookie cutter and spread with red jam.
- Sandwich shaped like a heart
- Hamburgers shaped like a heart and red ketchup on top
- Homemade Pizza ( you guessed it ) Shaped like a heart and topped with fresh veggies ( for the heart healthy option) or topping of your choice.
- Chocolate pudding with heart shaped whipped cream and a few sliced strawberries cut from top to bottom so they look like a heart.