(serves 6 to 8 as an appetizer or side salad)
- 2 tablespoons salad vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons raspberry or strawberry jam
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 bag of Spring Mix greens/ or greens of your choice (found in most supermarkets )
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts ( omit nuts if you or someone has an allergy)
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- Mix together vinegar, jam, and olive oil in a small container.
- Combine spring mix, nuts, strawberries, and kiwi in a salad bowl.
- Toss with raspberry dressing.
- Clean up and you are ready to Enjoy!